Githii Mweru is an Advocate in Kenya and has an LL.B from the University of London and an LL.M in Human Rights from the Central European University. He has worked in the field of human rights with several civil society organisations for a number of years. Just before he enrolled for his S.J.D., he was a Programme Coordinator at Kituo Cha Sheria – Kenya (The Centre for Legal Empowerment).
His research interest is on access to justice and socio-economic rights. His doctoral thesis is: The Problematics of Socio-Economic Rights Adjudication: Realities, Illusions, and Solutions.
Click a term to initiate a search.
- Department of Legal Studies (56)
- Doctoral School of Political Science, Public Policy and International Relations (4)
- Department of Public Policy (2)
- Department of International Relations and European Studies (2)
- Center for Ethics and Law in Biomedicine (CELAB) (2)
- Center for Media and Communication Studies (CMCS) (2)
- Center for European Union Research (CEUR) (2)
- Center for Academic Writing (1)
- Department of Gender Studies (1)
- Constitutions, Law and Regulation (24)
- Human Rights Studies (18)
- International Relations and European Studies (7)
- Business and Management Studies (5)
- Political Science (5)
- Public Policy (3)
- Gender Studies (2)
- Media and Communications (2)
- Arts and Culture (1)
- History and Medieval Studies (1)
- Nationalism and Religious Studies (1)
- Sociology and Social Anthropology (1)